Natural Herbal Remedies and TreatmentsSearch for natural herbal remedies and treatments from our list below. Click on the green links to read more information.
– Acorns can be used to treat skin conditions or mouth ailments, and internally to treat gastrointestinal bleeding and for controlling blood sugar level.
– Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy goes places in the body where many modern medicines cannot reach. It was first used in modern times to treat scuba diver for decompression sickness, and has also been used in the treatment for cases of non-healing wounds, serious infections, ulcers, anemia, traumatic injuries, diabetes, diabetic foot, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy, thermal burns, cyanide poisoning, autism, inflamation, osteomeylistis, cancer, strokes, migraines, post traumatic stress disorders (PTSD) mold illnesses, radiation sickness, and many other medical conditions.
– Medical research and personal testimonies have proven that marijuana can relieve pain, lower inflammation, decrease anxiety, increase appetite and is known to provide great medicinal aid in the treatment and cure of certain diseases such as cancer.
– Oak bark can be used to treat colds, diarrhea, bronchitis, ulcers, and as as an astringent.
– Peruvian bark has been documented over the course of history as a cure for cancer, fevers and other ailments such as malaria. In fact, it was known as the King of remedies for all malarial diseases.
– Tea Tree Oil can be used to treat skin conditions such as acne.